Junior Chemical Engineer, Materials Manufacturing
The world is transforming, and we intend to play an integral part in accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy. Nano One Materials Corporation (NNO) is, dynamic “clean tech” company with a technology for the synthesis of lithium ion battery materials. We are currently developing novel cathode materials and are scaling up to commercialize our technology.
Why Nano One is a great opportunity:
- Learn our single step process that makes our technology simpler and effective that is impacting the automotive industry. We are looking for passionate committed people to deliver our mission towards zero emission future.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and support our team of engineers on the execution on the expansion of our operations at a larger scale. Ensure that productivity and quality targets are met at pilot phase:
- Assist team of engineers in developing and implementing scalable cathode technology.
- Support smooth running of the pilot plant and ensure that production objectives are met.
- Build a mass/energy balance and process scale up.
- Run and analyze reports to identify any factors that can be limiting factors in cell performance.
- Carry out electrochemical techniques for material characterization.
- Develop operating procedures, safety protocols and maintenance plans.
- Work closely with the R&D team to transfer our technology at larger scale.
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- Experience with process optimization, R&D and operations
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing processes and scaling up production
- Knowledge of chemical processes
The world is transforming, and we intend to be seen as the rainmakers of the next battery decade. If you feel like you may be a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com