The world is transforming, and we intend to play an integral part in accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy. Nano One Materials Corporation (NNO) is, dynamic “clean tech” company with a technology for the synthesis of lithium ion battery materials. We are currently developing novel cathode materials and are scaling up to commercialize our technology.
Why Nano One is a great opportunity:
- You will be part of the company that is truly partaking the technology revolution of electric vehicles. Learn our single step process that makes our technology simpler and effective that is impacting the automotive industry. We are looking for passionate committed people to deliver our mission towards zero emission future.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work and support our team of engineers on the execution on the expansion of our operations at a larger scale. Ensure that productivity and quality targets are met at pilot phase:
- Assist team of engineers in developing and implementing scalable cathode technology.
- Support smooth running of the pilot plant and ensure that production objectives are met.
- Understand basic principles of mass/energy balance for process scale up.
- Perform data analysis to identify any factors that can be limiting cell performance.
- Carry out electrochemical techniques for material characterization.
- Develop operating procedures, safety protocols and maintenance plans.
- Work closely with the R&D team to transfer our technology at larger scale.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering.
- Experience with process optimization, R&D and operations.
- Basic Knowledge of manufacturing processes, production and scale-up.
- Knowledge of chemical processes.
If you feel like you may be a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you. You can submit your resume at HR@nanoone.ca