Do you want an opportunity to work on a cutting edge technology in the rapidly expanding lithium ion battery space? Nano One is changing how the world makes battery materials with a particular focus on cathode materials used in electric vehicles, energy storage and consumer electronics. We are all about lower enviro-impact, more efficient, longer lasting technology solutions to aide us as all in this global energy transition.
We are growing rapidly and looking to add great talent with authenticity and integrity. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting position with a great team then one of these positions may be for you.
What keeps our team going?
Drive and purpose. Because when you work at Nano One, you will lead with purpose by pushing the limit to innovate and help the world. Our team is focused on applying the latest advancements and innovations within our technology to enhance lithium ion batteries of today and the solid state batteries of the future. We are also breaking down barriers with new innovations positioning us with first mover advantages – it’s in our DNA. As part of our team you are making a difference, a big difference. We are highly collaborative and excel at innovating and forming long lasting partnerships to create a better future.
- A self starter, an entrepreneurial spirit and highly motivated to advance our technology.
- Collaborative in nature able to function within cross functional teams.
We are currently sourcing for a number of roles, including:
- Research Scientists (multiple positions and levels)
- Senior Research Scientists
- Lab Technician
If you feel like you are a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you. If you don’t think the current open opportunities are a fit, don’t worry, we want to hear from you as we are growing rapidly.
The following qualifications are ideal:
- Bachelor’s in chemistry, electrochemistry, material science, and/or solid-state physics.
- Masters or PHD will be considered an asset for a senior role.
- Relevant experience working in a collaborative R&D team environment is required.
- Hands-on experience with tools, laboratory apparatus and analytical equipment.
- Understanding of ion and/or electron transport within materials.
- Candidates with proficiency in Li-ion battery technology and familiarity with methods for testing active materials are preferred.
- Proficiency in the principles and techniques for a range of methods in materials characterization (e.g., XRD,TGA, SEM, EDX, XPS, FTIR, GC/MS, CV, ICPMS).
The world is transforming, and we intend to be seen as a thought leader of the next battery decade. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email with the subject title “Research Scientist, ” or if interested generally in joining our dynamic team, use the subject title “Join the Nano Team”.