The world is transforming, and we intend to play an integral part in accelerating the worlds transition to sustainable energy. Nano One Materials Corporation (NNO) is dynamic “clean tech” company synthesizing lithium ion battery materials and we are currently developing high performance cathode materials used in batteries for electric vehicles, energy storage and consumer electronics.
Reporting to the COO, the VP of Human Resources is responsible for developing and implementing all Human Resource functions and initiatives that support and align with Nano One’s corporate goals and strategic objectives:
- Act as a strategic partner to the executive team by providing leadership, strategic direction, and counsel on a broad range of HR initiatives.
- Develop Corporate HR strategy and roadmap that aligns with NNO’s corporate goals and strategic objectives.
- Develop and lead activities and initiatives to drive change management, including providing coaching to leaders.
- Develop communication plans to ensure HR initiatives have clarity at a corporate, team, and individual level.
- Determine company needs for leadership and develop a comprehensive succession planning strategy.
- Manage total compensation programs (including salary, incentive variable pay plan, stock options, and extended benefits).
- Oversee and support performance management programs and procedures. Provide guidance to leaders on annual performance reviews and evaluations.
- Manage the employee engagement program, and partner with the management team to develop and implement programs to drive increased employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Oversee all company recruitment and lead the hiring of senior executive roles.
- 12+ years HR experience. Includes 5-7 years in a leadership/management position.
- Previous experience working with engineers, scientists and financiers in a venture backed rapid-growth industrial technology company is an asset.
- CPHR will be considered an asset.
- Strong leadership and engagement skills.
- Excellent communicator (oral and written).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Collaborative and approachable with all stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Excellent technical skills (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
If you feel like you may be a good fit for our team, we want to hear from you. You can submit your resume at HR@nanoone.ca