- The time has come for Nano One to deliver. Lots of partnering and evaluation deals are good, but we need to see Nano One’s technology put to commercial use.
- Insiders are buying stock on the open market. Nano One leadership appears committed and optimistic about the company.
- Before someone commits to a several hundred million dollar Nano One cathode plant, material supply, battery, and vehicle and/or grid storage application need to be there.
- Nano One needs to solve the “business problem” in addition to the “cathode problem” if it is going to succeed.
- We have firm indication from the company of an announcement of commitment - in some form - this coming quarter.