Position: Office Co-ordinator
We are currently looking for a multi-talented office coordinator to provide administrative support to the CEO & Senior Management Team, as well as financial administrative support to the CFO.
Respectful, you are a tech savvy, organized administrator with an excellent telephone manner and eye for detail who enjoys variety and managing a workload that spans all aspects of our business.
At any one time you may be:
- Providing executive assistance to the CEO
- Supporting the Executive and Senior Management Team
- Processing accounts payable
- Managing purchasing and the issuing of purchase requisitions
- Reconciling our company credit cards
- Posting information to appropriate social media
- Managing group mails outs using mail chimp
- Co-ordinating site visits to our Burnaby location
- Supporting events held for our investors, customers and company wide events
- Booking conferences, corporate travel and accommodation
- Managing reception, inbound calls as well as visitors to the organization. You are the first point of contact.
- Managing courier services, both receiving as well as shipping small sample quantities of our materials to organizations all over the world (specialist training will be given)
- Providing general office support and administration – managing bring forward lists, email, mail and filing
This is a new position that we expect to evolve over time as you settle into your new role.
To be successful in this role you will need to be calm under pressure, have a can-do approach, love learning and be adept in the following:
- Microsoft office suite: In particular powerpoint, word and excel
- Have worked with accounting software in your past preferably Quickbooks
- Social media
- Mathematical ability
- Have a good use of English and Grammar
- Prioritizing your work
We offer a competitive salary, excellent work environment, collaborative culture, and medical/dental benefits once you have completed your 3-month probationary period.
To apply please fill out our application form and include a resume and cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this position.
Close date: 19 February 2018